Free in DC... 48" Double Tube Strip light.

Hi,

I have a 48" AGA double fluorescent tube black strip light that I will give
to anyone in the Washington, DC area who wants to pick it up. It currently
houses two 40w reef bulbs that have 1.5 years on them and would need
replacing. The tank used to be a reef setup. I converted it to fresh and
wired the wooden hood with 4 x 55w AH kits.

ps If you have any plants or MTS snails in trade I would cetainly enjoy
that :-) ... but the lights are free.

Best,

Paul

           Paul Mouritsen.....mourip @ erols . com

                           Washington, DC

     If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans...

*