Re:Re: AH Supply retrofits

At 03:48 AM 10/4/00 -0400, Sylvia Biplane wrote:
>  Too bad Kim couldn't take the time to help me out. Whether he's got a
> better product, I don't know, and I won't  find out.<<

Well I had a simular experience. I am one of those people who does not want
to be bothered in attempting to DIY, and I contacted Kim over a month ago by
email explaining that I wanted fully built enclosures and lighting for six
or seven assorted aquariums. AH is selling hoods now, but what I wanted may
have required some custom work outside of what they are currently offering.
I never mentioned that I had any sort of restricted budget. I never even got
any sort of response from him at all. Now maybe I just fell thru the
cracks...it happens.

So I will throw this out to the group here...since people here have
described this as relatively easy to build, if anyone would be interested in
building these for me at a reasonable price or in trade, please feel free to
contact me.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator
http://www.rk2000.com/cgi-bin/plants.cgi
Open Directory Editor, Humans do it better!
http://dmoz.org/