Re: All-Glass Compact Flo's

Sylvia, I am not sure what you mean by pcf bulbs. If you go to GE's website you can compare them. http://WWW.GE.COM , it is a little
difficult to navigate, but persistance pays off.

The 2G11 base has 4 contacts(prongs) off of the base, which is smaller than other compact flourescents with 4 contacts I have seen.
Whether or not it can be used in the other fixtures I have no idea nor do I know if it would be safe to try.

Some of the info I have is from calling GE and asking, though they were not interested in diclosing any data about the bulb, since
it is technically not thier bulb. They only manufacture it for someone else.

Tom