Re: RO water and TWP

Hi Lynn,

I'm using the TWP (by Aqarium Pharma. Inc) for around $30 US.  I only use
this because the resins are recharable using the instructions found at:

http://archimedes.galilei.com/raiar/ditwp.html

The owner of this site (Gary) invented the process for recharging that TWP.

If you want to use this method, it really depends on how comfortable you
are using chemicals (Sodium Hydroxide NaOH and Muriatic Acid HCL).  The
cartridges are rated for 50-150 gallons but I can get 300 gallons per
cartridge because I have very soft water.  I've heard of people only
getting 20 gallons of filtered water because they have very hard water.
The good thing about using this process is that you don't waste much water
using DI resins (only 5 gallons used recharging them).

Cheers,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam at axion_net