Re: MTS in DC

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the offer. I also got several offers off line which I greatly
appreciate, so I should be all set now. I will have a cleanup crew mowing
the lawn and taking out the trash soon...

Now my problem is how to keep my "rainbow" shrimp from heading for my
wet/dry overflow every night. Each night so far they have nearly all ended
up there. I guess that I will have to use a little netting or something..

Thanks again,

Paul