Re: Micronized Iron source

Ivo,

I bought the Micronized Iron from Art Knapp's Plantland in Vanvouver. They
have a web site (check Steve Pushak's site, he may have a link to it.
Otherwise, a yahoo search will get it for you). They do mail order and will
ship (I'm halfway across the continent from them).

I paid $10.00 Cdn for 16 ounces over a year ago. I think that it will
probably last me until at least 2025! Knapp also sells Green Valley Fritted
Trace elements - $6.00 Cdn for 500 g (enough to last me for more years than
I care to think of...). This particular brand has a good balance of trace
elements and unlike a lot of others contains boron.

James Purchase
Toronto