Re: Any opinion on Perfecto SHO's?

>>I'm in a quandary about whether to go with a Perfecto SHO light, which is
*discounted* price at That Pet Place, for about $65, for a 29 gallon, 30
inch
long tank (55 watt pcf). They are being discontinued, along with Perfecto's
light bulbs (which they are out of, and can't be gotten at a discount any
longer).<<

Perfecto emailed me that they have discontinued manufacturing their whole
SHO light line and are no longer supporting them...meaning no parts,
service, and even warranty replacement may be questionable. Its no wonder
that retailers are in a rush to get rid of their stock. I was told by them
that the market simply could no longer justify their production. It will be
interesting to see how other strip light compact flourescents that have
recently come on the market will do over the next few years and if the
demand will be strong enough for the manufactures to remain competitive in
price and profitable.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator
http://www.rk2000.com/cgi-bin/plants.cgi
Open Directory Editor, Humans do it better!
http://dmoz.org/