RE: Ethical way to dispose of snails

Thanks to George and Charley for making my day! I was thinking more along
the lines of whether it was OK to dump them into our local waters. I
would think not unless they're already there in abundance. I don't have
any snail-eating loaches. Back to the subject of eating: Spam sushi is
popular in Hawaii, where I used to live. Why not MTS sushi? Think of all
the pigs that could be saved! Besides, how much worse could it be? (My
apologies to those with weak stomachs.)

Jim N

P.S. Thanks to James Purchase and Edward for their comments on Tetra
EasyBalance.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.