Re: MTS

James Newville writes:

> BTW, what's an ethical way to dispose of excess snails?

Well, I can guess at least ONE member of the list who will be voting
Democrap. :-)

Do you have an ethical dilemma when your windshield drives a junebug's brains
out its backside?  I had a friend who lost a fiancee the first time she
watched him feed his oscar.  Come on guys, it's all a part of the food chain.
 When I get pondsnails from some plant I bring home from the LFS, I don't
debate the morality of it.  I simply stick my thumb in the tank and start
smashing the little buggers.  I eliminated all of my MTS by taking everything
I valued out of the tanks and dumping muriatic acid in until they all
dissolved.  Is that ethical ?  Gee, I don't know.  It gets the job done,
though.

Bob Dixon