Re: SAEs

>>I'm not sure if all
mail order companies do this but, Aquarium fish puts
one fish per bag. They said it cut down on their
casualties. Thanks for the posting<<

30 fish, one fish per bag! Gad zooks! The shipping charges must have been
huge!
In the six months I was selling SAEs, I shipped over 300 fish. I did not
have one reported casulty except one person who complained that they died
two weeks later... Only supply problems forced me to stop selling them. Our
precaution was to include 1 extra fish in each order, which was unnesassary
since none died in transit.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator
http://www.rk2000.com/cgi-bin/plants.cgi
Open Directory Editor, People do it better!
http://dmoz.org/