Closed Top Planted Tank

When I asked this question I had just read many references in the Krib about
this very thing . I wondered how do folks do a closed top anyway...hence ,
the question . I also have SAE`s and other great jumpers and a closed top
would benifit more than Co2 escaping my tank . An added note....just because
you tell me how to jump off a bridge , it won`t mean I`m going to do a swan
dive . I like getting the pro and cons of ideas before I risk my fish and
plants . I appreciate the information the question generated....thanks . Now
I need a bridge....
         DT
         Wilmington , Ohio