Re: Heartbroken

Actually, the rationale for having 2 lower-wattage heaters, as opposed to 1
mega heater, is that if one gets stuck ON, it alone will not heat the water
to cooking temperature.

If one fails to go on, you still have one putting out heat, although it would
be working overtime to try to keep the temperature where you've set it.

Sylvia