[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


I need to get more lighting in my aquarium. I was told
to jsut get some flourecent end caps to put on the
inside of my hood to get more lighting. Well I went to
home depot do day and asked abou tit. Well the person
siad I would have to hook it up to a ballas so I can
get electricity to the lights. Well I have noidea what
he meant or how to do this. I figure I need 3 tubes to
get 2 watts per gallon. How else can I do this. I
really want to start putting more plants in my
aquarium but I am lost on what to do.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.