Re: Size of market

In a message dated 9/22/00 2:17:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,

> >I'm content with moderate lighting and moderate
>  >growth of undemanding plants with CO2 conservation.  * * *
>  >I can live very well without constant pruning.  * * *
>  >Those who want bright lights, strong growth, and weekly
>  >plant chores are welcome to them, it just is not me.
>
>  When you make this choice, do you have to give up all pink or red plants?

My Cryptocoryne blassii are very dark at the bottom of a 55-gallon tank with
80 watts flourescent and no CO2.  I guess the answer is "No".

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator       º o
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com               0