Re: Size of Market

In a message dated 9/22/00 3:56:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Hmm.  I could swear one of advantages of a heavily planted tank is supposed
 to be that the filter can fail and the fish swim merrily along anyway.
 Don't some planties have filterless tanks?... It's crossed my mind to worry
about the heater but I've decided the fish are probably in more danger from
my learning curve than the heater.  >>

You know one of the implied rationalizations of the DIYers re CO2 is that
better safe than sorry. So would that not also hold true with filters?  As in
* Well I may not really need one, but it can't hurt and might help, so why
not? *

I agree -- more in danger from OUR learning curve than from any theoretical
CO2 dump from a good commercial CO2 system.

David Napierkowski