Re: Size of market

Robert Ricketts remarks about not being interested in a lot of high tech is
very "typical", and also very O.K. and acceptable. I think that most
hobbyists would feel much more comfortable with the low tech approach that
doesn't cost an arm and a leg and require lots of upkeep. I have lots of
tanks and MOST of 'em run as low tech as possible. I'm happy, the fish are
happy, the plants are happy. I love technology, but this IS a hobby.....

I was able to grow beautiful Crypts under 2X60W incandescent light bulbs in
a 15 gallon steel framed aquarium 30 years ago and I knew nothing about
fertilization or technology.

James Purchase
Toronto