Re: killing leeches

> What is available currently to use against leeches and such?
>
> I searched the archives, found nothing on eliminating leeches, and did not find anything on the Aquarium Pharmaceuticals or Tetra
> sites, or in 1 sort of LFS, (It was the local PETCO, a mostly worthless place).

I was hoping someone with experience in this area would answer your
question.  I will take a stab at a theoretical answer.

Any kind of veterinary dewormer should be devastating to leeches (and
snails, and
prolly any other invertebrates in your tank).  Ivomectin or Levamisole
ought to work.  Check out the articles at www.thekrib.com regarding
nematode infestations.

Best regards,
Bob