Size of market

>Better get rid of your filter. I've heard of lots of them failing and
>causing fish deaths.    Same goes for heaters.

Hmm.  I could swear one of advantages of a heavily planted tank is supposed
to be that the filter can fail and the fish swim merrily along anyway.
Don't some planties have filterless tanks?

It's crossed my mind to worry about the heater but I've decided the fish
are probably in more danger from my learning curve than the heater.

Ellen O'Connell
mailto:oconnell_wadeash at ix_netcom.com