Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #551

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 04:57:37PM -0600, George Booth wrote:
> Now if you keep baiting me like this, we aren't going to get along
> very well in Chattanooga at the AGA Conference and I will have to
> vote you off the island.

You're going to Chattanooga, George? With the usual pile of
autographed tank photos and 'Dupla Rules' t-shirts?

Damn, I've *got* to go, then. My t-shirt wore out years ago, and I
don't think you & Karla do mail-order, do you.

[Someone remind me - is this one of those humorless anal groups that
gets all upset for off-topic postings? If it is ... whoops.]

Yes it is a Slow Day At The Office.

dan "easily entertained" resler
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences