Re: List flames, system control characteristics

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 09:33:53AM -0400, Paul Sears wrote:
> So, you've just read the latest APD, and you're _really_ mad at the *$%@#
> who got things wrong, insulted you and was generally infuriating.  You can't
> _wait_ to reply....
>
> How about waiting 24 hours before posting _anything_?  That will slow things
> down, and probably reduce the gain in the system, because the reply will be
> milder than an immediate one would have been.

This is good advice, though I confess to not heeding it at times. My
cardinal rules, born out of many screwups: don't post if you're angry
or drunk, and don't read any personal email from Booth around April
1st.

Works for me. <grin>

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences