Re: RE: Subject: New Topic

I was just wondering, as a psychologist, maybe you've sat and watched the
interplay between fish as I have. When I ponder the behavior & interaction
between human beings (especially my husband), I study the fish for a while.
Straightens it all out for me. It's simply genetic.

(To observe the similarities, you would have to have a good diversified
colony in there, complete with males & females.)

Sylvia