Re: : Re: Quality Products

>>The regulators I use are the Blue Line brand, which is the Champion
lighting house brand, with price/description available on their website, and
the other brand is Knop.<<

Champion lists it as:
CO2 System includes regulator, needle valve, check valve, electronic
solenoid (requires CO2 bottle) - *Requires pH Controller $149.90

It looks simular to the Hydrologix unit, at least the gauges do. Hydrologix
bundles there's with a complete system only, I imagine if they broke it
down, it would be within the same price range. The gauges look very
different from Gombergs, the numbers and so forth...Could Mr. Gomberg
explain the difference in the units of measure and any other differences?

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com