Re: Timers

Bruno writes:

<< What kind of timer is only $5?  Even the rotary ones up here in Canada I
don't
find for $5 unless they're in some kind of surplus bin at some out of the way
place.  I pay $35 Canadian for digital 6-event timers. >>

I get simple little dial controlled timers for $7.95 US at Home Depot.  They
ain't fancy, and they ain't complicated.  They get the job done with little
tabs that stick on the dial and give you accuracy within ten minutes.  Put
the lights and the CO2 control on the same one, and they will go on and off
together.

Bob Dixon