Re: Quality products.

Bruno:

The gas grill and car examples were only to illustrate that in many of the
products we buy there is an assumption by the consumer of functionality on
the part of the product and the components that make it up. Anyone should be
an informed consumer when they purchase a product, whatever it is. You may
know the operating parameters of your car, engine size, speed ratings of
tires, and what go-fast goodies help performance, but when you purchase the
car you expect it to function as an assemblage of it's individual components
(sports cars are my second hobby, btw. Sounds like you are a car guy also.
Email me off list and lets talk. I drive Corvettes. Cars and Aquariums-good
combo!).

If what I have are single stage regulators (with two gauges) then thanks to
you and Dave G for helping to clear this up for me. I will refer to them as
single stage in the future. They still function exactly as they are supposed
to and do it well at $150 or less. Hopefully, anyone interested in
CO2_will_learn that there are preasembled regulator units (from Dave G and
other sources) that work quite well but are not incredibly expensive and do
not require sourcing each component individually.

None of your comments were taken personally. The list is great but life is
too short to get mad about trivial things. I appreciate what I have learned
from this discussion.

Regards,

Dave