Re: Tropica illegal import?

> Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 05:50:17 -0600 (MDT)
> From: meister_man at webtv_net (sean meister)
> Subject: Tropica question
>
> There is something that I do not understand about his whole Tropica
> importing plant issue.  So I will stick my neck out and see if I still
> have my head left:)
> Why WON'T Tropica ship their plants to the U.S. bare root....??
> Wouldn't that be much less expensive anyways than to ship them in rock
> wool and pots??  What am I missing??  Please accepts my deepest
> apologies if this has already been covered, it was a thought I had as I
> was reading APD at 5:30 this morning!
>
> Sean Meister in Missoula, MT

I think the best person to answer this question would be tropica at tropica_dk

I am pretty sure they would like to, but are not allowed by the American
goverment, because the prefer american companies. But i am not sure.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html