Re: Tropica question

I don't know whether this is the reason, but Tropica actually _grows_ the
plants in rockwool (emersed, by the way), so in order to ship the plants
without it, they would have to remove it from every single plant.

I live in Canada, and have ready access to Tropica plants (we don't ban
them), and I can attest to the fact that they are of higher quality than
most other plants I see.

Gitte

sean meister asked:

<<<<<<Why WON'T Tropica ship their plants to the U.S. bare root....??
Wouldn't that be much less expensive anyways than to ship them in rock
wool and pots??  What am I missing??  Please accepts my deepest
apologies if this has already been covered, it was a thought I had as I
was reading APD at 5:30 this morning!>>>>>>