Re:Re: CO2 Comments

>>Reminds me of a conversation I was just having  w/ Chuck Gadd about one
particularly bothersome algae; Blue Green Algae (BGA).  He made the
interesting observation that this pest seems to like to hang around the
inflow/outflow of filters (O2 rich) even when it has been defeated in the
rest of the aquarium.  I've seen the same thing myself!  He also noted
something we have all observed how EXTREMELY adaptable this particular algae
is.<<

BGA is a bacteria, not an algae, Dwight!

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com