Re: Quality products

At 01:07 AM 9/16/00 -0400, Dave Grim wrote:
>My regulators have performed flawlessly for well over a year now,
>and neither was over $150. So while I respect your opinion, my experience
>tells me otherwise.

Dave, I don't doubt what you say.  But I need specific vendors and part
numbers before I can believe it.  If you don't have them, I have to treat
it as a myth, because it does not accord with the results of my own
inquiries which I CAN document.

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam