Re: CO2 comments

I finally broke down and added co2 on a tank I've been running for quite a
while, complete with algae. If I waited for the plants to outcompete the
algae, I'd be waiting a long long time. I threw on a little additional light
(which by itself just grows _more_ algae) and a co2 bottle. The pH without
CO2 hovered around 6.5 in this tank, so I don't think it's the pH, but how
well the plants are growing.

Sylvia