re: Quality products

Dave Gomberg wrote:
"I seriously doubt that you could buy such a system of quality you would want
to run for less than $250. That will keep a lot of people back on yeast.
Remember the solenoid needs a driver too (ph system or timer or whatever).

I respond:
In my experience you can buy a quality 2 stage reg with needle valve and
solenoid for $140-$150 all day long from Pet Warehouse, Champion Lighting,
PetSolutions, and other MO places. Yes, some type of control is needed, but a
timer is $5. I use a pH Controller out of choice, which would add to the
total cost, but my post only referred to a 2 stage reg with needle valve and
solenoid. My regulators have performed flawlessly for well over a year now,
and neither was over $150. So while I respect your opinion, my experience
tells me otherwise.

Dave