Chattanooga meeting

Now I know the LAST thing some of you want to hear about is MEETING ME but.....

You should know that we are approaching the deadline for the famous (to-be)
Chattanooga first annual world-wide meeting of planted tank folks.   There
will be hundreds, well dozens anyway, of big and little names in the
field.  The best will be talking, Karen Randall, Neil Frank, Charlene Nash,
Paul Krombholz and David Lass (Lass but not least!).

The meet is in early November, where the delightfully warm weather will
blend with the reds and golds of the changing leaves.

Time to meet, enjoy, learn and have fun!   All at once, and at a reasonable
price.

For more info:   http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/conference.html

And when you register by email tell them to give you the Dave Gomberg
extension on the registration deadline.

See you there.

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam