Re: Cv and valves

Dave Gomberg wrote:
"You see, our flow rates are way, way, way too low to be anything like a
close match to what is offered
commercially.  But Hoke makes a great valve."

Mmmmmm....... I'm trying to figure this one out..... are you saying that a
Hoke valve is, for our purpose, overkill, regardless of the fact that it is
a prime example of engineering? Or are you saying that we need something
much better than _anything_ that is currently on the market???

(N.B. - I have absolutely nothing wrong with with anybody telling me that
something is too precise for our needs, I'm just trying to understand more
"rocket science"....... you see, I think I must have either been playing
pool or poker during those lectures.)

James Purchase
Toronto