Re: Way off topics

The Wen Ho Lee case was on my mind when I replaced my sig with that
statement.  Its something I feel strongly about but I didn't want to open a
discussion on the APD; THAT is why I was placed in my sig.  Sort of like
the "Liberty is a well armed lamb denying enforcement of that vote (of two
democratic wolves)" sig that I see sometimes that I like.  If there are
those of you with an opinion either way,  I invite you to email me your
comments; or better yet suggest somewhere a discussion can take place.