CO2 Regulation, Bombast and Shame

>>And look . Another commercial vendor said on this list on this subject
referring to the Bioplast regulator in words to the effect ** Well it looks
like a low pressure regulator..... and it's made in Germany.** It could be
made on the moon for all I know. What the hell difference does it make
where it's made other than thread compatibility because we Americans are
back in the stone age when it comes to converting over to the metric system
which should have been completed 10 - years ago. By these comments this
fellow implies that this particular CO2 regulator system is crap. My only
question is if he thinks it's crap (or second rate and or not safe) why is
he selling it in the first place?<<
OK..going back a few days, I missed this one...Comon David...what sort of
trip are you on here? You sound worse than a cackling, gossipy old lady at
a church bazare!  Firtst of all I do sell Bioplast Profistar, and quite a
few of them. I think they work great, and I never said otherwise. Second,
it IS made in Germany, Bioplast is a German company. They are a small
company with very little commercial presence in any part of the world. They
are represented in the USA exclusively by Jermack and marketed to their
retail customers and online retailers. Third, it is a low pressure
regulator, as is ALL german made regulators for aquariums, and most
regulators made specifically for aquariums as a whole. Is this a bad thing?
No! You infered from what I said I guess that I meant it was...its not.
Some people can debate high pressure vs. low pressure, (Dave makes a case
for high pressure) but that was not my intention. Low pressure regulators
are better suited for needle valves than than high pressure. Dupla is low
pressure, Aqualine, and many more. Daves is high pressure. Many people
would say low pressure is better. You obviously do not know the difference.

Your constant references to "the supposed experts" and "commercial vendors"
and its underlining anomosity is gettng old. Am I not supposed to be able
to express a valid opinion because I sell stuff? Was I pushing my own
product or slanting my post to my own benefit? No. So why the underlining
annomosity to me? It is obvious that this whole thread is of no interest to
you. Its of no particular interest to me either, but you do not see me
attacking David Gomberg or James, or anyone else who wants to dive into the
technical aspects of this. If you do not like this thread, then do not read
it!  Any ones opinion is welcome, but you seemed more offended by the topic
and the fact people are talking about it than any specific point. Get a
life and get over yourself.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Who is writing from work just to confuse you