CO2 Regulators, Insults and Subjectivity

<< The same applies for a CO2 system based on a single-stage regulator and
high-pressure injection device such as the Eheim Reaktor.  You should be
refilling the tank before it completely expires.  The instruments on the
regulator are there for a reason. >>

Sure and so's a bathroom scale. As I said in aquarium applications This Is
Not Rocket Science.  Yes, of course Fluid dynamics, gasses under pressure et
al. be Rocket Science. It depends on the appellation, degree of precision
etc. You may wish to overly complicate the application, and good for you.
What ever floats your boat so to speak. Others may not take the same
obsessive -- compulsive delight in such minutia. Who's right? no one. It's
called personal preference.

If you insist on calling  people *ASSHOLES* please do it via private E-mail
please.

Oh a suggestion: you may wish to keep your paragraphs to 10-15 lines or less,
what you write will be more readable.  And after all this is what it is about
is it not? Communication?

Good fortune to your search to reinvent the wheel and rediscover fire. I'd be
interested to hear from anyone who has had a negative experience using the
Bioplast CO2 injection system. For me it has been working without flaw.

David Napierkowski