Re: Gas thread

> I take great offence to being accused of sending messages with an alias but
> then I suppose that is what you can expect if you upset the apple cart.
> Anybody that uses a yahoo address or simular should not be allowed into any
> list as it makes them anonymous. All members to any list should have a
> traceable domain name to identify them.

This would be a very bad idea for any list, IMO. People should be judged by
their contributions to the list, not their domain name. Also, in the US at
least, anyone can go to many libraries and get access to the internet there.
With services like Yahoo! mail, they can have email too.

-- Stephen
who doesn't own any yahoo stock, but wishes he had bought some a few years back