Re: wine yeast /Champagne yeast

I've been using a Champagne yeast called Pasteur Champagne made by Red Star
of Universal Foods Corp.  It comes in a 0.176 oz or 5 grams packet, which is
great on amount to use.  I pay a high price for the small packet of $0.38
each.  Last night my dealer talked me into trying Corn sugar to see if it
worked better for making my CO2 generator last longer, he said something
about the effects of common table sugar would have on the length the
solution would last.  He also introduced me to a yeast energizer, which I
will try later after a couple of try's with the corn sugar.  JiM C.