Profile Qustion: Are tiny particles normal

Hi all,

I bought some profile from a hardware chain.  I opened up the package and the
profile was in very tiny particles.  Some as small as salt and some a little
larger.  There were also very fine pieces almost like dust.  Is this what
people are using or is there a larger particle size.  I don't see how this
would not compact it is so fine.  It seems to be the color others have
reported.  A tan color that darkens underwater.

Is turface the one with the larger particle size?

I am interested in using Profile mixed with Flourite but probably not if this
is the only particle size I can find.  Plus I placed some in a jar and it
appears to blow all over the place in the water's current.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich