Re: CO2 Indicators

Further to what Paul had to say about the probably accuracy of the CO2
Indicators....... perhaps I should have added this in my original post....

The Dupla device that I have comes with a small sticker to place on the
outside of the aquarium. There are only 3 colors shown, a light, yellowish
green, rich green, and blue. No real pH values are listed. The ADA device
comes with a color chart calibrated from a pH of 5.8 - 8.0 in 0.2
increments. I don't know if the indicator dye is identical between the two
devices.

James Purchase
Toronto