Re: Live Plants:)

> Subject: Live Plants:)
>     From: "Jon Wilson" <jwilson at knology_net>
>     Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:55:42 -0500
>
> I was really tempted to explain in great detail how the low pressure side of
> my dual stage CO2 system rises a couple PSI before the bottle empties, but
> instead, I thought I'd point out a pic I took today that I thought turned
> out pretty well. :)
>
> http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/images/crypts.jpg

Wouldn't the output pressure of the second stage drop insignificantly as
the bottle empties, due to the upward drift in the output pressure of
the first stage?  Ooops. Sorry.  Thanks for posting the pix; I had
forgotten what it was we were supposed to be talking about.

Best regards,
Bob
-
"Someday I've gotta have a loooonnnggg talk with that boy"
 --Jed Clampett