RE: Regulators and my system.

yes the needle valves are very fine but also is the fact that the pressure
setting is sensed on the downline side between the reg and needle valve.
My main needle valve is built into the reg. body.
I suggest any commercial reg. Welding type that is in that range coupled
with a needle valve that screws on to the reg. body would be adequate.
any slight increases in pressure are contained in the reg. body and with the
needle valve controlling the output it will a remain constant flow or at
least a difference that is undetectable.

On another train I did come across some good 2 stage regs yesterday that
would do the job well and were reasonably priced but I would still put a
needle valve on the output for finer control.
cheers
Neil
From the" Land Down Under"
icq 13931687