Re: On-line planted tank CO2 info

Before anyone wastes a lot of time writing a "CO2 FAQ", be aware that there are
already a couple out there. They have a limited amount of "theory of operation"
(for example, none mention that turbulent flow in a needle valve is the
controlling mechanism). But they should give people a good idea of the
ins-and-outs of CO2. Or at least an idea of where some of the posters are coming
from :-).

I apologize if I've mispelt any URLs; my Unix system doesn't support cut and
paste very well.

My own website has extensive CO2 info (it's on a Unix server so the URL is case
sensitive):

  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/Co2/

Most useful is a pointer to an article I wrote a few years ago for Aquarium Fish
Magazine with more in-depth CO2 equipment info:

  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/Co2/co2_faq.htm#T11

Dave Gomberg's site has a CO2 FAQ:

  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron/faq.html

And of course, the Krib has tons of archived CO2 stuff:

  http://www.theKrib/com/Plants/CO2/

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts