CO2 Toxication

Hello James,

You are showing signs of CO2 toxication related to your
planted tank.

You requested info from me through your private email and I
responded by sending you directly the web pages what you have
requested. Since all the info are there (you should be able
to see the useful info with your Web Browser) and as I was
in a hurry to go out for an appointment, I did not write any
brief msg. Sorry about that.

Don't worry too much about CO2 for your tank. Relax and enjoy
the hobby.

If you reduce CO2 intake, I am sure it would also reduce your
edginess.

Regards
Casey Huang