Semi OT: Free American Flag Fish, SF Bay Area

Hello,

I recently got some free American Flag Fish from a fellow hobbyist. But he
gave me a bit too much IMO so I'm giving them away. I have a trio to give
away (one male, 2 females). So if anyone is interested in the SF Bay Area
then e-mail me off list. Oh, by the way, I would be interested in a trade for
them too, if you have anything to trade. I'm looking for some dwarf cichlids,
killifish, plants, praecox rainbows or live food cultures.

Don