[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Regulator types

All (or most) of the regulators that we have been discussing are "cylinder
regluators", designed to be attached to a CO2 cylinder. I have also seen
"line regulators" for sale. What is the difference, other than the obvious
one that they are not designed for use directly on a cylinder? Where (and
why) would you use a "line regulator"?

James Purchase