Answer to Gomberg.

It appears that should anybody on this list mention anything that slightly
disagrees with anything Dave Gomberg says or sells is available for abuse.
I recently posted a reply re CO2 regulators and was literally told that it
was Australian science and the equipment must have been bought in Zambia.
 If this is a fair comment then I am an American.
Maybe if he wants to sell cheap regulators that dump pressure when the
bottle pressure gets low then that's his prerogative and good business sense
but I pity the poor consumer.
cheers
Neil
From the" Land Down Under"