Re: Anti Dump CO2 Regulator

Thank You, George.

I thought I was missing something obvious here.

I bring my 5 pound tank in when the high pressure gauge reaches 500 PSI.
That happens every 10 months in my 55 gal tank. I've never had a tank dump
on me. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to go from 900 PSI to 500 PSI.
--
Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI USA