Anti Dump CO2 Rewgulator

<< Without the controller or some other solution, the best thing to do would
be to refill the tank before it gets to the dumping stage. Leaving some
margin for error would be wise, I think. >>

I'm no expert unlike others here <g> but, would not a two -- stage regulator
such as the one that comes with the Bioplast CO2 system fit the bill here?
Essentially it SEEMS to have two regulators. You crank the main cylinder
valve and the main regulator gauge goes up to 60 bars. meanwhile you have the
second regulator all the open. (IF you don't you may blow the valve) and
slowly adjust it to 1.3 bars which is your working pressure. Then you adjust
the needle valve to control the bubble output.  It would SEEM to me that
should the tank *DUMP* when it's near empty that the excess pressure would be
controlled and contained.  But, why let the tank go empty in the first
instance?  Weight it when full with the regulator and hoses attached. Put a
piece of tape on the tank and write that number on it. Weigh the tank
periodically and when it approaches say 4 pounds or less (for a five pound
tank) shut it down and get a refill or replacement tank.

Or am I missing something here as usual?

David