Re:Lights and Ballast

Hi,

I just finished installing an AH Supply kit in the hood of my 75G tank.
They give you everything you need, even parts that would only work under
some circumstances... in order to make the kit flexible. I think that their
kits are a great value.

www.ahsupply.com

I got two 2 x 55 kits = 4 @55 watts. I ordered two 5.5K bulbs and two at
6.5K. Seems about right however I am still setting the tank up. The 5.5K
bulbs give a warmer view so I ended up putting them in front.

Best,

Paul

           Paul Mouritsen.....mourip @ erols.com

     If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans...

Spammers, here are some email addresses for your spambots:
itumail at itu_int  fccinfo at fcc_gov  info at crtc_gc.ca  privacy at aca_gov.au
pci at private-citizen_com  prc at privacyrights_org  pi at privacy_org
info at epic_org  comments at cauce_org $LOGIN@localhost  $LOGNAME@localhost
$USER@localhost
$USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost root at mailloop_com admin@loopback uce at ftc_gov
sweep.day at accc_gov.au fraudinfo at psinet_com a at w_com
uce at ftc_gov
afried at nocs_insp.irs.gov
net-abuse at nocs_insp.irs.gov
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet