Essential Micronutrients

    Thank you for the responses to my Lead post.  I guess that one is off the
list of nutrients.

    Regarding these more obscure micronutrients that are being discussed, I
would appreciate knowing if people have seen any evidence of a need for them
in their planted aquariums.

    Paul Krombholz just mentioned in a posting that he uses rain water, and
as I remember, James Purchase uses RO.  I wonder if they, and others using
these purer waters find it necessary to add any of these other elements?
Have they used products like Flourish, or Kent's Discus Essential ( which
also contains a long list of elements)?  Do they have substrates- ie: soil,
that might be a source?

    Thank You Very Much,

    Zach K